The Perfectionist’s Guide To Public Speaking by: Matt KramerNick Throlson
My buddy Matt Kramer has written an exponential book about public speaking being in toastmasters for over 3 years I’ve seen word championship speakers & Matt is one I look up too he knows his stuff when it comes to getting 100% of the rooms attention it’s been a pleasure to see him grow and get this book published. If you are new to public speaking or are a professional speaker we all can learn something From Matt. Download his book to your kindle or get his audio book what are you waiting for its FREE!!!! The Perfectionist’s Guide To Public Speaking by: Matt Kramer For more info about matt visit : TacticalTalks.com
How would you like to…
• Shed your primal fear of public speaking and be able to speak in front of anyone, anytime?
• Get a restraining order against your internal critic?
• Free yourself from the constant pressure of having to be “perfect”?
• Build powerful, memorable messages and deliver them with confidence?
• Read the best book ever written
• Do all of the above (except the last thing) and maybe smile while you’re at it?
If yes, you will definitely, most likely, maybe, sorta like this book. [The last sentence was put through a lie detector test—results inconclusive.]
The book takes you on a journey through the eyes of the author, Matt Kramer, a perfectionist who was once petrified of public speaking. You’ll read about his embarrassing speaking moments as well as the raw, internal thoughts that once crept into his mind time after time. Lastly, you’ll know after reading this book that there is hope for you—that public speaking is not just for the Tony Robbinses of the world. It’s for anyone who dares to break through their self-imposed barriers. Matt tells you how he overcame his fear of public speaking…and how you can, too.
Inside You’ll Find:
• 8 methods to control nervousness while waiting your turn to speak
• How to avoid forgetting what to say (Including one thing you should NEVER do)
• Several bad jokes
• How to construct a presentation from nothing but a blank slate
• The secret to winning the war against your inner critic
• How to deliver: From your seat to the final call to action
• How to thoroughly prepare for your next presentation
• The most effective way to stop saying ah, um, and other filler words
• Other stuff and at least one good joke
So, only one thing left to do go get his book here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Perfectionists-Guide-Public-Speaking/dp/1517773393